Richen Attorneys mining and minerals department hosts a specialist team of attorneys with experience and knowledge of all sectors within the mining sphere. We have exceptional Mining and Minerals industry knowledge and experience that Clients can have access to, from mine owners, to contract miners, to landowners. The mining landscape has changed tremendously under the new- order licencing regime with the implementation of black economic empowerment obligations being imposed across the board.
We assist Clients with every stage of the mining process from exploration, to mine development, to product sales, to mine closure or care and maintenance.
- Compliance with the Mining Charter
- BBBEE Advisory
- Merges and Acquisitions;
- Applications for Prospecting/Mining Rights
- Property rights title and interest;
- Surface Rights Agreements
- Investment Finance;
- Construction and Development Finance;
- Environmental Law;
- Offtake Agreements;
- Contract Miner Agreements;
- Commercial Dispute Resolution;
- Advisory on Mining Legislative Framework;